The Postpartum time- also known as the 4th Trimester- is when you need the most support. As a Postpartum Doula I am there to help navigate this new role, setting you up for success and minimizing the amount of stress that comes with it. I will help you create a Postpartum plan so that things like meals, laundry, pet care, lack of sleep do not overwhelm you when you come home with your new addition. I often address unrealistic expectations that occur during the first weeks at home. I am there to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
When baby is home, you will need to rest and recuperate in order to bond and enjoy this sweet time with your newborn.
I offer support with:
- Breastfeeding/ chest-feeding
- Bottle feeding
- Safe Sleeping
- Soothing techniques
- Postpartum recovery
- Sibling adjustment
- Managing Multiples
- Recognizing symptoms of Postpartum depression or anxiety, and making the appropriate referrals
- Baby wearing
- Bathing baby
- Meal preparation
Our initial consultation is Free and about 15 minutes long. All in person visits are a minimum of 4 hours.
Postpartum Support Package (50 Hours for $2000)
- Pre-natal intake session
- Create a Postpartum Plan within a Google doc
- 50 Hours of in person support
- Detailed notes from our visits updated to the Google doc.
- Home from the Hospital- I will meet you at your home to help you and baby get settled, address any concerns and go over hospital paperwork. Approximately 4 hours.
- Unlimited text for the 1st week home
- 4 hours/ day of support in your home on an agreed upon schedule
- Text check-in as needed up to 1 year.
Custom packages are available. I will work with you to find a proper package in your budget. All purchased hours must be used within 12 weeks.
I also offer some of my services via Zoom. Zoom is a HIPPA compliant video platform. I am also able to provide you support via other apps and digital documents. Postpartum virtual support $35 for 50 minutes.